Gude Alpha Paring Knife With Black Hostaform Handle, 3-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- The compact size of the paring knife makes it ideal for a wide range of cutting tasks in the kitchen, from peeling and slicing fruits and vegetables to trimming meats and filleting fish.
- The short, high-carbon stainless steel blade cuts with ease.
- The ergonomically designed handle made of Hostaform provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean.
- The paring knife is handcrafted in Solingen, Germany, with high-quality materials and traditional knife-crafting techniques.
- The paring knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker.
- Blade Length: 3-in