Gude Alpha Pear 2-Piece Carving Set With Pearwood Handle
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- The sharpening steel is made from high-carbon stainless steel, which is a durable and corrosion-resistant material. This ensures that the sharpening steel will last for many years to come.
- The sharpening steel won the prestigious Design Plus Award in 1998 for its innovative and stylish design. The award is given to products that are considered to be innovative and well-designed.
- The sharpening steel features an oval designed handle made of beautiful olive wood. Olive wood is a durable and sustainable material that provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean.
- The sharpening steel is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker. This makes the sharpening steel more durable and able to withstand heavy use.
- Blade Length: 8-in / Fork Length: 6-in