Gude Alpha Pear Sharpening Steel With Pearwood Handle, 10-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- Designed to keep your knives razor-sharp and in top condition.
- Durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Made of beautiful pear wood, a durable and sustainable material that provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean.
- Crafted in Solingen, Germany, with high-quality materials and traditional techniques
- The Sharpening Steel is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker