Gude Alpha Pear Tomato Knife With Pearwood Handle, 5-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- Designed to effortlessly slice through the delicate skin and flesh of tomatoes.
- Made with a long, serrated high-carbon stainless steel blade that cuts through without crushing or tearing them
- Made of beautiful pear wood, a durable and sustainable material that provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean
- Crafted in Solingen, Germany, with high-quality materials and traditional knife-making techniques
- The Tomato Knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker
- Length: 5-in