Le Creuset Stoneware Covered Square Casserole, 2.75 qt. Marseille
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Stoneware is a type of ceramic that is fired at high temperatures, making it exceptionally durable and heat-resistant. It is also non-porous, meaning it won't absorb moisture or bacteria. These qualities make stoneware ideal for cookware and bakeware.
- Stoneware heats evenly and prevents scorching, making it ideal for delicate dishes like fish and vegetables.
- Stoneware is incredibly heat resistant, so it can be used safely in the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Stoneware is non-porous, meaning it won't absorb moisture, which can lead to cracking, crazing, and rippling.
- The impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and it's even safe to cut on with knives.
- The nearly-nonstick glazed interior makes it easy to release food for quick cleanup.