Mini Stainless steel stewpot 5-ply Castel'Pro collection with stainless steel lid, gloss mirror finish with 5-layer thermo-diffuser base, stainless steel cast iron handles. Internal graduations. The 5 superimposed layers: stainless steel 18/10 + 3 layers of aluminum + stainless steel Castel'Pro stoves allow a homogeneous distribution of heat throughout the body of the cooking utensil and not only at the bottom thermo-diffuser.
The absence of a bottom report justifies a speed of rise and fall of the temperature and facilitates the cooking of the most technical devices. The unique round shape of the body of the utensil is ideal for mixing, sautéing and cooking.
- Dishwasher and Oven Safe
- Optimized for induction cooking, but works wonderfully on all heat sources
- Rounded shape facilitates cleaning of your product
- Wide-edge rims for efficient pouring and no risk of oxydation (no aluminum in contact of the air)
- Inner graduations for quantity control
- Handle(s) riveted for strength and intensive use
- Castel' Pro construction: 3 layers of aluminum (including a layer of reinforced aluminum) sandwiched between solid, polished 18/10 stainless-steel in the inside and 18/0 stainless-steel in the outside (to be induction compatible)