Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Exceliss+ PFOS and PFOA-free non-stick coating
- Fixed handle
- Solid stainless steel handle, riveted
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- Aluminium - heat-diffusing base
- The 3-ply construction reinforced with anodized aluminum core provides exceptional thermal efficiency, even heat and no hot spots.
- The athermic solid stainless-steel handle, perfectly fixed to the body of the pan thanks to stainless rivets, does not retain heat. Its ergonomic design provides an easy and pleasant grip.
- Cristel ULTRAPLYlight® technology allows gentle cooking techniques (fat free/low temperature cooking) which preserve vitamins, texture of the food, color and enhance flavors.
- Compatible with all heat sources (including induction)
- Oven-safe up to 350°F
- Made in France
|S2A24CPFAE||9.5-in / 24 cm||2 qt. / 1.9 lt|
|S2A28CPFAE||11-in / 28 cm||3.50 qt. / 3.3 lt|