Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Exceliss non-stick coating without PFOA
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Stainless steel double riveted system for greater control
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- The three layers of stainless steel 18/10, aluminum, stainless steel, allow an integral diffusion of heat throughout the body of the cooking utensil.
- The flared shape of the wok makes it possible to heat the food evenly with little fat. The multi-layer design of Cristel woks further enhances these wok-specific qualities.
- Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic, electric and induction
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
|WOKT24QEKP||9.5-in / 24 cm||11.9-in / 30 cm||3.1-in / 8 cm||3-qt. / 2.8 lt|
|WOKT28QEKP||11-in / 28 cm||13.6-in / 34 cm||3.3-in / 8.4 cm||4-qt. / 3.8 lt|