Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Attaches to any Cristel removable handle collection
- Wood body
- Compatible with all our collections
- Handles are secure and will not come off without unlocking the patented handle mechanism.
- Available in walnut, beech and olivewood.
- The Walnut handle is not dishwasher safe. Do not place in broiler or microwave.
- Dimensions: 7.1 " x 1.0 " x 1.1 " (L x H x W) / 19 x 2,40 x 2,50 cm (L x H x W)
- Made in France