Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Pasta-basket exist in 3 sizes: 5 qt, 7 qt and 10 qt designed to fit the 5.5 qt., 7.5 qt. and 10 qt. stockpots respectively. Compatible with Casteline and Mutine products.
- The 5 qt stockpot, to cook up to 1lb of pasta
- The 7 qt stockpot, to cook up to 1.5lb of pasta
- The 10 qt stockpot, to cook up to 2lbs of pasta
- The Pasta-basket, made of stainless steel 18/10, preserves the taste of your food and is easy to clean after cooking.
- Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic, electric and induction
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
8-in / 20 cm
10-in / 26 cm
||6.5-in / 16 cm||5 qt. / 4.7 lt
|ECP22Q||8.5-in / 22 cm||10.8-in / 28 cm||7.9-in / 20 cm||7 qt. / 6.6 lt|