Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Set includes:
Non-stick Frying pan, 9.5-in
Stainless steel Frying pan, 11-in
Glass Lid, 11-in
Stainless Steel Removable Long Handle
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- Flat glass lid easy to monitor food and stack in the refrigerator
- The detachable handle system allows a perfect stacking of Cristel cookware to save space in drawers, cabinets and in the dishwasher.
- Thanks to the efficiency of their Cristel L Shape thermo-diffuser base, compatible with induction, the Strate Detachable handle system fits all kitchen sizes and will be a valuable ally for all your culinary preparations
- Practical, the detachable handle system makes it possible to transform your stainless steel vessel into a serving dish by replacing the long handle with short handles.
- Compatible with: Induction, Halogen, Gas, Ceramic, Electric
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Made in France