Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept; is perpetuating the story of one of the oldest French cookware factory (1826). The Cristel collections are an alchemy between ergonomics, performance and design. Each tool is thought so that its use is easy, its technical performances are optimal and its design is a true pleasure for eyes.
Cook & Serve: The Concept. The Cristel handle-free design transforms a performance cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that will keep the heat locked throughout the metal. This allows that a saucepan becomes a casserole dish, a pan becomes a serving dish, a frying pan becomes a dish. Products are suitable for all cooking sources including the oven (with or without the lid).
- The base is made out of an alloy of stainless steel and aluminum. The heat is simultaneously spread over the whole surface of the base and sides. For gentle, economic cooking with no risk of sticking and protecting all the nutritional qualities of food
- Multicooking: suitable for all cooking cooktops; can also be placed on the oven (with or without the lid)
- Brushed Finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- This set includes:
(01) Cristel Strate Stainless Sauce / Casserole Pan With Lid, 2.0-qt, Model#C18QLKSA
(01) Cristel Strate Stainless Frying Pan, 10-in, Model#P26QL
(01) Cristel Strate Stainless Stockpot / Stew Pan With Lid 5.5-qt, Model#F24QLKSA
(01) Cristel Strate Long Handle, Model#PSX
(02) Cristel Strate Side Handles, Model#PLSX