The Choc Extreme round fry pan made with non-stick cast aluminium features a long cast stainless steel handle. Whilst maintaining the tradition of the famous cast iron handles "à la française", de Buyer has updated the looks and improved the ergonomics. The handle makes the pan easy and comfortable to use. The even and controlled cooking process provided by the thick cast aluminium makes it particularly suitable for cooking delicate food, such as certain types of fish. The exceptional non-stick performance of the coating lets you cook with very little fat. Very easy to clean with hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft sponge. The fry pan is suitable for any cook top, including induction.
- Choc Extrême: range of die cast aluminium cookware.
- Good heat distribution, even and controlled cooking.
- Superior quality non-stick coating, guaranteed PFOA-free, reinforced with ceramic and PTFE spraying.
- Excellent non-stick properties. Longer life.
- Extreme hardness: durable and undeformable cookware.
- Robust magnetic bottom.
- All cook tops including induction.
- Ideal for simmering, reheating, warming, a special range for delicate cooking
- Dimensions: 9.4-in Diameter x 1.8-in H
- Made in France