de Buyer Crepe Pan, Blue Steel, 7-in.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Blue steel plate is ideal for making crispy, tasty crepes. The low skirt of the frying pan allows crepes to be easily flipped and turned. The handle is welded.
Unchanged since the early seventeenth century, the design of this blue steel crepe pan makes it easy to cook up pretty, paper-thin crepes. Blue steel is not painted or coated steel. It' simply a steel which has undergone a form of heat treatment which gives it its bluish colour, and which before use protects it temporarily against oxidation. Extra strong steel is particularly suitable for the strong heat sources used in professional kitchens and for intensive use.
- Extra thick 2 mm bottom delivers even, efficient heat diffusion
- Extra strong handles made of cast steel are solidly fixed by riveting or welding
- French-style curving allows optimum grip without tiredness, both ways round
- Low skirt makes this pan ideal for turning and flipping omelettes or delicate crepes
- Induction compatible
- Recommended for all types of heating sources including for induction cooktops
- Dimensions: 7-in
- Two-year warranty
- Made in France