Elasmoule is made from a silicone material that transmits heat perfectly and gives a lovely golden appereance to the top and underneath of cakes. Silicone molds are by far the best option for baking bite size or individual portions.
To obtain perfect heat convection, it is advisable to place the molds on a grill tray in the middle of the oven when using a fan-assisted (convection) oven or place it towards the back of the oven when baking in a traditional oven.
- The Elastomoule of 20 mini hemispheres (diameter 3cm) for original creations, petit fours, chocolate bites...
- High quality silicone foam with metal powder : supports temperatures from -70°C to +300°C.
- Patented system: excellent conductivity of the mould; better caramelisation.
- R’System : perforations for perfect hot air circulation. Perfectly uniform cooking.
- Smooth inner surface: natural non-stick and easy turning out.
- Baking in a traditional oven or bain-marie. Do not put it under a grill or in the microwave oven. Do not use sharp objects on the tray.
- Care : hand washing recommended.
- Recipe card supplied: created by 7 MOF and/or World Pastry Champions.
- Weight (in libs): 1