Heavy quality iron frying pan ideal for searing, grilling and browning meat, fish, and eggs... Lyonnaise skirt enables food to easily slide onto a plate. Utensil of the Carbone Plus range in thick heavy quality iron: quickly heats up, uniform heat diffusion. Reaches high temperatures: enables the Maillard reaction; excellent caramelization.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
Riveted iron handle: unbreakable.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the pans bottom, if the diameter of the heat source is 1.5 cm bigger than the bottom of the pan. No restrictions exist for the use of all iron pans on full surface induction and gas cookers.
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
- Dimensions: Ø 45 cm - Ø bottom = 35,5 cm/ 13.3-in , Length with handle: 86,3 cm / 34-in H = 5,3 cm / 2-in with 2 handles
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Made in France