de Buyer Mineral B Bois Country Frypan, 9.5" in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Mineral B Bois carbon steel pans, manufactured by the French De Buyer, will last a lifetime if cared for properly. The pans have been coated with natural beeswax that protects them from corrosion and enhances their non-stick properties. Perfected with a curved beechwood handle that stays cool during use, Mineral B Bois pans are suitable for all hob types and metallic utensils.
The robust and lightweight carbon steel pans can withstand high temperatures, are excellent for caramelizing food, and stay hot for long. When used regularly, the pan will turn darker and develop a natural non-stick surface – the blacker it gets, the less it sticks. You can also season the pan every now and then. Mineral B Bois pans have been manufactured in France.
- Heavy quality iron coated with beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Handle wrapped between two Vosges beechwood parts, certified PEFC, and finished with beeswax: protects from the heat and simplifies the grip.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: robust;easy handling; ergonomic.