The Nordic kitchen cookware series is designed with a raw cast-iron look to perfectly match the Nordic kitchen style but is, in fact, made of aluminium for the material’s excellent and efficient heat-conducting properties. In addition, aluminium is a lightweight material, and the products in the series are therefore also easy to handle in the kitchen when cooking. The pots and pans in the series all have a PFOA-free PTFE four-layer non-stick Slip-Let® coating, reducing the need for fat when cooking. Because of the coating, Nordic kitchen pots and pans are also easy to clean.
The sauté pot with its steep, high sides is ideal for sautéing and simmering. The sauté pot withstands high temperatures and can therefore also be used in the oven. The cookware becomes hot during use, but with its large, flat handles, the pot is easy to handle, even when using potholders.
- Easy handling due to low weight
- Can be used on all heat sources – including induction
- Easy to clean – dishwasher safe
- Material: Aluminium, PFOA and PFOS-free non-stick Slip-Let® coating
- Design by: Tools®
- Size: Volume: 2,5 L, Diameter: 24 cm