Global knives are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan. Designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. Global knives singular edge and balance makes them unique and ones of the best in the world.
- The Carving Set includes:
- G-3, 8.25" Carving Knife
- G-13 Carving Fork.
- Dimensions: 14.49 x 4.49 x 1.57 Inches
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced to provide optimal control.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.