Global knives are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan. Designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. Global knives singular edge and balance makes them unique and ones of the best in the world.
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 1.8 x 3.3 Inches
- Solid-core rod hones as well as realigns knife edges
- Made of chrome/vanadium stainless-steel coated with diamond particles
- Plated with hard chrome for additional resistance to abrasion
- 3/4-inch oval exposes more surface for quicker work
- Stainless-steel handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip