The Global Hachoir Mincing Knife chops and minces herbs and vegetables effortlessly with a rocking motion. The curved-shape of the blade allows to cut without lifting the knife from the cutting board. The Global blade is made from one of the finest steels, Cromova 18 stainless steel. This special steel is ice-tempered and hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58, which remains razor sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. To balance the blade, the unique hollow handle is filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance. Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty.
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade construction.
- Stainless steel molded dimpled handle provides balance with a safe grip.
- Blade edge is ground on each side creating a sharp edge.
- Hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry; 7.25-inch blade, 4-1/8-inches tall overall.
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty.