Gude Alpha Slicing Knife With Black Hostaform Handle, 6-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
The Gude Utility Knife from the Alpha series is versatile due to its knife shape and the blade length of 6.5 inch and should not be missing as a typical all-round knife in any kitchen.
Gude knives are hand-forged in Solingen, Germany from one piece of chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, from the blade tip to the double crop. The double crop, a special feature of Gude knives, is a counterweight to the blade. The knife is perfectly balanced. The special mixture of steel and the elaborate manufacturing process with more than 30 manual steps give the stainless steel blades with a hardness of approx. 57 HRC a special robustness and longevity.
The finely polished Hostaform handles are embedded in the steel and triple riveted. Hostaform plastic is extremely resistant, very hygienic and comfortable to hold. The Alpha series meets the strict requirements for use in the gastronomy and offers the widest range of models.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Blade length: 6 inch
- Made of one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel
- Hand-forged, ice-hardened & sharpened by hand
- Perfectly balanced by the double crop (counterweight to the blade)
- Blade hardness: 57 HRC
- Riveted & framed handle shells made of robust Hostaform plastic
- Not suitable for the dishwasher