Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Mini Cocotte, 1/3-Quart, Cerise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed with a stylish design, this Le Creuset Mini Cocotte is a versatile and perfect solution for both preparation and serving.
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive, nonporous satin black interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- Dimension: 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 x 3 1/4-in (W x D x H)
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Pan-Fried Noodles And Shrimp
Cook rice noodles in boiling water according to package directions. Drain well and toss with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to keep separated. Trim and wash the bok choy, then slice into 1-inch pieces. Whisk together oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sugar.
Heat an enameled cast iron soup pot over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Cook garlic and chili for 15 seconds while stirring, then add the shrimp and cook just until it turns pink. Add the bok choy and toss a few times to coat with oil. Cover the pot with the lid for 1 minute to wilt the greens. Remove the lid and continue to cook while tossing, until the shrimp is cooked through and the moisture is cooked off. Remove everything to a plate.
Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in the pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the eggs and scramble quickly. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute, tossing to separate the strands. Return bok choy and shrimp to the pot.
Pour in the sauce and stir to combine. Continue cooking until all ingredients are hot and evently coated with sauce. Serve with lime wedges and chopped cilantro.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.