Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
- Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
- Superior heat distribution and retention of Le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 16.5 x 5.5 inches
- Capacity: 3.25-qt
- Compatible with GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION & OVEN
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Bacon Caramel Apples
Perfectly sized for the square baking sheet
Recipe provided by My Name is Yeh
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray it with cooking spray, and set aside. Wash and dry the apples, and insert freezer pop sticks into the tops.
Place the caramel and water in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it melts. One by one, dip the apples into the caramel, letting any excess drip back into the saucepan. Sprinkle with bacon and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
Allow apples to firm up at room temperature or in the refrigerator.