Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 10.4 x 7.2 (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 6.75 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Spiced Baked Brie
For the rib roast:
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Place the rib roast in the Dutch oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, 1/2 cup butter and parsley. Pulse until all ingredients are combined into a paste. Spread the paste evenly over the roast about 1/4-inch thick.
Bake 2 hours 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145 F for medium rare.
For the mushrooms and wilted greens:
Remove the roast from the Dutch oven and set aside, keeping warm. Pour excess grease into a container to discard.
Add balsamic vinegar to the pan over medium-high heat. Scrape any brown bits off the bottom. Add beef stock and bring to a simmer. Reduce by a third.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, then the mushrooms. Saute until the mushrooms are soft. Add greens and saute until glossy and wilted, about 3 minutes.
Return the roast to the Dutch oven and serve.