Each elegant MIYABI Koh knife is crafted in Seki, Japan. There, MIYABI artisans merge rich Japanese tradition with expert German engineering and state-of-the-art steels to produce these ultimate kitchen knives.
Advanced FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 hardness on the Rockwell scale - provides unsurpassed corrosion and chip resistance. This cutting-edge steel ensures the hand-honed blades retain their impressive sharpness for a long time. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2 blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance.
The stunning blades are finished with a true katana edge, homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago, and feature an embossed MIYABI logo. Stylishly stamped with a silver mosaic pin, the exquisite octagon-shaped handle feels as good as it looks. The Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts - experience ergonomic perfection with each slice.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Time-tested German engineering meets Japanese craftsmanship
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- The mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting