Crafted in the samurai sword-making capital of the world, Seki, Japan, MIYABI merges Japanese craftsmanship with German engineering expertise to produce the ultimate kitchen knives.
This tungsten carbide honing steel offers superior wear resistance. Tungsten Carbide will accommodate and maintain a wide variety steel compositions. Often a knife's edge will bend or roll slightly from normal use, after running it across the honing steel it will re-align and straighten the knife edge, placing a sharp edge back onto the knife blade. Made in Japan.
- 9-inch Tungsten Carbide honing steel
- Handle construction- polypropylene
- Ideal to use frequently to maintain the blade edge of knives
- Miyabi logo located on end cap
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 2.75 x 1.6 inches