Madras mills are made of PEFC certified beech wood from France in a chocolate brown finish and stainless steel to create a more modern style. The elongated shape is elegant and minimalist. They will fit any kitchen décor and are easy to care for. Just wipe the exterior of the mill with a soft cloth to clean. Water is not recommended since these mills are made of wood and will crack if exposed to any humidity. Because this mill is shaftless, the reservoir allows for larger capacity. It is also easier to refill the mill.
The Peugeot Daman Mill is a tribute to modern minimalism, with its clean contemporary lines and acrylic and stainless steel exterior. It functions flawlessly without a shaft, also offering more room inside for a greater quantity of coarse salt, so the mill does not have to be filled as often. The overall simplicity of the construction also enables the reservoir to be filled much more easily. Just remove the magnetic stainless steel cap to access the reservoir.
- Completes the Madras collection. Nutmeg Mill matches the Daman pepper and salt mills in the chocolate version
- Durable construction, sleek and elegant. Intuitive use, similar to salt and pepper Mills
- Nutmeg mechanism equipped with a double stainless blade/grater and a strong claw to reveal all the nutmeg great taste and release its fresh aroma
- Claws hold the nutmeg firmly in place.
- Nutmegs are included in the mill for immediate use
- Lifetime warranty on the grinding mechanism; 5 year warranty on the body of the mill
- Made in France