What distinguishes ROSLE products from others, is the careful attention we give to every detail. Every one of these flawless utensils has been streamlined to suit a special task and carries out its function superbly. A combination of maximum performance with timeless design.
ROSLE utensils are carefully manufactured and leave the premises only after passing a strict quality control. They are made with the best materials, primarily 18/10 stainless steel because it is hygienic, neutral to taste and smell, and is of almost limitless durability. ROSLE has won several design awards and are without doubt one of the best kitchen utensils in the world.
Rosle kitchen utensils are highly functional and have been designed for superior performance. Rosle tools carry out many demanding tasks fulfilling the highest expectations and are covered by a 5-year warranty.
- For turning all kind of crêpes or pancakes, but also for smoothing pastries, creams and icings and for lifting cakes and pies
- The perfect companion to pair with Rosle Crepe Pan, Item 91510 and Rosle Crepe Spreader model 10626
- Very well suited for coated pans
- Heat resistant up to 260 C/500 F
- Durable bonding of stainless steel and silicone
- Rounded hook for easy storage ready to hand in the open kitchen
- Dimensions: Blade Length: 7.9-in (20 cm)
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-year warranty.