Shun Classic Combination Honing Steel 9-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The Shun Classic Honing Steel is the perfect complement to your entire Shun Classic knife selection. Made of high-quality steel, this honing steel is designed to keep your blades in peak cutting condition between professional sharpening. It features two opposing sides that are grooved (for honing) and 2 opposing sides that are smooth (for polishing). The honing steel is very easy to use. To hone, place steel tip down on a sturdy surface and gently pull blade down from heel to tip 3-4 times on the grooved sides; repeat on the other side. To polish, repeat the process on the smooth sides. This is a must-have for anyone who owns Shun Classic knives.
- Honing helps maintain your knife's sharpness longer
- Two honing surfaces, one for daily use and one for weekly honing
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Pakkawood® handle in a beautiful light, natural finish to match the Classic series; durable, moisture resistant