Staub Cast Iron Braiser with Glass Lid, 3.5-qt., Grenadine
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
This grenadine 3.5-quart braiser is the perfect pot for one-dish dinners, slow cooked braises, and simmered soups. The heavyweight, domed glass lid locks in moisture and accommodates large cuts of meat. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout. The tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture, so you can expect moist flavorful results and you can conveniently monitor cooking without removing the lid. This unique design features vintage-looking handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each piece of STAUB cookware effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 3.5-quart Grenadine cast iron braiser for one pot meals, slow cooked braises, and more
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Domed glass lid accommodates large pieces of meat and enables steam to circulate
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and allows for easy monitoring during cooking
- Chip resistant and dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France