The Staub Cast Iron Double Handle Fry Pan, 13-in browns foods beautifully, be it chicken breasts, potatoes, or bacon. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won’t drop as you cook. Low, curved sides make it easy to flip the food, which releases easily.
- Perfect for frying, searing and browning on the stovetop as well as baking, oven roasting and more, this generously sized, two-handled skillet is a versatile addition to any kitchen.
- Enameled cast iron provides exceptional results when browning and searing and requires no seasoning prior to use.
- Generous handles provide a secure grip when transporting to and from the table and the pan cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Pouring spouts for easy fat removal.
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
- Dimensions: 16.2 X 13.8 X 2.4".
- Weight: 9 lb.