Forged from 1 piece of specially tempered steel They say the cooks knife is one of the most important and versatile knives that should be in your kitchen, and the Wusthof Classic IKON 6 in. Hollow Edge Cooks Knife fills the bill with style, strength and maneuverability. The hollow indentations along the edge create air pockets in the food that allows it to release easily after slicing. You can count on Wusthof knives for ultra-sharp, easy-to-care-for blades and sturdy construction. This stunning hand-washable knife is made from one piece of specially-tempered high-carbon steel for amazing strength.
- No kitchen should be without this knife.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- 14° angle per side
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- With hollow edge.
- Caution: Wusthof cooks knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.