If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new
and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price
less the cost of shipping; you may check the SHIPPING
. (If your item came with a free gift,
the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a
full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to
manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under
any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- We will apply a shipping charge deduction to all
refunds; you can find it by clicking here: SHIPPING
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.
We do every effort to stop orders
that are cancelled upon customer request. However, if cancellation is
requested while package is in transit, a re-stocking fee will apply. The
re-stocking fee to be charged is the cost that carrier charges us for
shipping to your destination and back to our warehouse. This re-stocking applies to all Free shipping orders.
This charge depends on weight and destination. it varies from 15% to 20%
Address Correction While Order Is On Transit:
At charge of $11.00 applies to all
address corrections request by customer while package is on transit.
This is a fee that carrier charge us; we are not making any money on
Instructions to Return/Exchange a Product:
- All returns must be double boxed -original box + shipping box
+ protecting material (such as peanuts)
- Please print the return form and follow the
instructions described on it. You can see the return
form from the following link: RETURN FORM
- If you want to exchange your product, fill the RETURN FORM;
we will send the requested product with no additional charges as long
as this one has the same value as the product(s) you originally
purchased; in a case of a price difference, we will either issue a
credit or a charge to your account. Coupons are not applied for any exchanges. We do exchange towards our published price in our web-site
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item
is defective. Every manufacturer is different, in certain cases we can work with you in the case of an exchange. As a general rule We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances
- Enclume, John Boos Furniture; Organize it All and Home Style products
are custom-ordered at your request. Consequently, for returns or
refused shipments, you will incur in two additional charges. They
are as follows:
1. A shipping deduction based on our SHIPPING
DEDUCTION TABLE. This charge was the cost incurred by Kitchen
Universe for proving free shipping to you
2. A 25% restocking fee.
These charges will be deducted from the credit you receive for returns
or refused deliveries
- Please print the return form and follow the instructions described
on it. You can see the return form from the following link: RETURN FORM
- We will apply a shipping charge deduction to all refunds; you
can find it by clicking here: SHIPPING DEDUCTION TABLE
- If you want to exchange your product, fill the RETURN
FORM; we will send the requested product with no additional
charges as long as this one has the same value as the product(s)
you originally purchased; in a case of a price difference, we will
either issue a credit or a charge to your account.
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks before inquiring about return credits. We can
not respond to inquiries before that time and by using our site
you agree not to dispute the charges for returned items until 8
weeks after receipt by us. We need to inspect every return carefully.
- No credit will be given for items returned after 30 days or not
in the received condition with all packing material included.
Items that are not in new and unused condition and in the original
manufacturer package will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Returning a product without BAR CODE will result in no possible
- Returning an used product will result in no possible refund.
- If you received a GIFT with your purchase you MUST return it in
the same condition you received it; failure to this claim, will
result in no possible refund
- In the unlikely event that you receive a broken item you must email us within 5 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fedex
or UPS may arrange to pick up your product. We will send a replacement 1-2 days after the carrier has picked up the product to inspect it; if the item is out of stock, we will refund you. Do not ship back the damaged item unless agreed with us. Do not throw away the
original box, peanuts, shipping labels, etc; we need
them to process refunds or replacements. Failure
to provide the original packing material may end on no
credit or replacement.
- If the item arrived damaged, don't use it, report it
within 5-business days after you have received it.
- Expedite shipping charges will not be refunded under
- In the unlikely event that
your item is defective within 30-days of purchase, we
will ship a replacement once we have received the
defective unit; we can ship before receiving the unit;
however your credit card will be charged for the amount
of the purchase. Once we receive the item back, you'll
get a full refund to your credit card. We will be
responsible for all shipping charges of both the
replacement and the defective units.
- Don't disregard retail boxes (if ship with one); if you disregard retail box; you'll need to claim warranty directly with the manufacturer regardless when you have received your order
- After 30-days of receiving the item -counting from the date
the shipper carrier has left the merchandise at shipping destination-;
warranty issues must be dealt directly with the manufacturer.
Short Shipments / Non-Received Items:
- Report any short shipments or wrong items in your order within 5-business days of receiving the order. Failure to do so will result in no further credit. Please contact us at email@example.com
- Under rare occasions we have seen that even though the tracking number of the carrier is showing a package as received, it may have been miss delivered or lost; on these circumstances, you have 45-days from the day the carrier is showing the item as received to report a non-received item; failure to do so will result in no further credit or replacement unit(s). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; once your case has been filed, we will proceed to either refund you or ship a replacement; this process usually takes between 3 and 4 days.
Special Conditions For Espresso Machines:
- Must problems with espresso machines can be fixed over
the phone with the assistance of a qualified technician.
Please call us toll-free to 1-877-256-4557 to ask for any
advice for a machine you have purchased from us, our
staff will provide you solutions to solve your problem.
If we cannot solve your problem, please follow all steps
described above and the following instructions
- In case you are returning an espresso machine; please
pack all original packaging, warranty card instruction
booklets, paperwork, etc... Please clean the machine and
making sure it is free of water before shipping. Extract
water through the steaming wand and brew group. Any
water left in the machine can freeze causing extensive
damage. (You are responsible for making sure this is
done properly and will be charged if the machine is
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL SEMI-AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINES.
Lack of water in the internal boiler, not just the water reservoir, can
damage the heating element; these cases are not handled under warranty
as this is not a defect of the machine. Customer should watch the water
intake hose when starting the machine for the first time to ensure
water is being drawn in. If not, they should stop machine immediately
and contact us.
Expedite Deliveries / Transit Time:
- Shipping charges are not refundable if there is a delay due to weather conditions or a nature related cause