Gude Alpha Pear Chef's Knife With Pearwood Handle, 6-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- The large, versatile high-carbon stainless steel blade can handle a variety of tasks with ease, making it the ultimate all-purpose knife.
- The ergonomically designed handle made of beautiful pear wood provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean.
- The chef's knife is handcrafted in Solingen, Germany, with high-quality materials and traditional knife-making techniques.
- The chef's knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker.
- Blade Length: 6-in