Add a touch of luxury to your kitchen with the Inocuivre Tradition Fry Pan, traditionally used by professionals cooks for reduction, searing meats, flambeing, and more.
- Inocuivre cookware is composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel
- 90% copper on the outside: excellent thermal conductivity; exceptional cooking results.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfectly food grade; eliminates the need to re-tin copper for easy care.
- Cast iron handle
- High-end mirror polishing.
- For all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
- Use & Care: Not dishwasher safe. Oven safe. Let copper cool before washing. Handwash with soap and water, do not use any harsh or abrasive products. Use our copper cleaner to maintain color and shine. Soak in water and white vinegar to remove oxidation.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 10.25-in / 26cm
- 2mm thick
- Made in France