Laguiole en Aubrac Handcrafted 6-Piece Kitchen Knife Set With Mixed Wood Handles & Magnetic Oak Block
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Laguiole en Aubrac steak knives are handmade in France by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole. All parts and components are authentic and guaranteed for life. Laguiole en Aubrac's steak knives are the perfect addition for your kitchen! The blades feature ultra strong 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel & a thickness of 3mm, Laguiole en Aubrac's steak knives are known for its high hardness, high wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- 6 piece knife set with 5 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with mixed wood handles & magnetic Oak Block.
- Set includes:
Walnut wood Chef Knife, 8-in
Boxwood Slicing Knife, 8-in
Olivewood Utility knife, 6-in
Ironwood Boning / Fillet Knife, 5-in
Juniper wood Paring Knife, 4-in
Magnetic oak wooden block
- Made of 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel, ensuring an ever-lasting piece.
Handcrafted by master craftsmen with authentic materials to reach quality standards set up by Laguiole en Aubrac.
- Each piece is unique, you won’t find two equal pieces
Certificate of authenticity included
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
- Made near the village of Laguiole, in the region of Aubrac, France