Magimix Vision 2-Slice Toaster
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
It was in France, in the heat of Burgundy, a region noted for its gastronomy, that Magimix invented the food processor 40 years ago. The range combines the best cooking traditions with today’s technology, and is supported by strong domestic use guarantees and after sales service. Magimix products are designed to make life simpler for the serious cook. Most have their roots in professional products designed for commercial use.
Thanks to Magimix innovations, the most demanding tasks can be accomplished quickly, easily and quietly. Long life commercial elements or quartz elements for simple, fast and even browning, with a 15 year product life.
The Commercial grade heating elements of Magimix Toasters can
easily be changed with the average element tested for 30,000 cycles.
- Visual control for toast just the way you like it
- Simple to use, 1 button = 1 function
- Baguette button one side toasting
- Reheat button to reheat previously toasted bread without drying it out
- Defrost button to toast frozen bread
- Accurate control 8 browning levels
- Commercial heating elements can be replaced
- Windows glass double wall
- Extra wide slot (1.5") for toasting most types of bread
- Extra-lift lever to safely remove smaller pieces of toast
- Automatic self centering for even browning
- Automatic bread ejection
- Large capacity crumb tray
- Cleaning window safe opening
- Power 1450 W
- Made of stainless steel, aluminium sides, glass
- 3 years Guarantee
- Dimensions H 8.9" x W 15.6" x D 7"
- Weight (brushed) 9.5 lb
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.