Peugeot Isen Mill for Long Pepper, Tonka Bean, Cardamon, Star Anise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Isen mills comes with a crank handle. Body made of Beechwood from sustainably managed French forests, these mills were designed to resemble the lines of the old crank mills but adding a contemporary touch combining wood and shiny stainless.
- First Peugeot mill specifically designed for long pepper and large peppercorns.
- Suitable not only for for long peppers but Tonka beans, Coriander, Star Anise, Cumin, Cardamon, Cloves, large peppercorns.
- This manual wooden mill is the perfect instrument for fans of peppers from around the world, especially long pepper varieties. You will no longer need a mortar and pestle to grind your long pepper.
- The Isen mill's oversize mechanism can now easily take and grind this type of elongated pepper.
- Peugeot’s pepper mechanism is a combination of specially angled channeling grooves and teeth that creates a superior grind. Two-stage pepper mechanism - first cracks then grinds peppercorns - ensures the most flavor and aroma is released from the pepper
- Mechanism constructed of case-hardened steel - virtually indestructible. Peugeot's Salt Crushing Mechanism features two ribbed plates which work to fracture and crush coarse, dry sea salt to a consistent size. The salt grinding mechanism is made of corrosion resistant Stainless Steel.
- Limited lifetime warranty in the mechanism
- Body’s mill carries a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Dimension: 6.25-in (15.6 cm) tall
- Made in France