Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Cassadou With Lid, 3.75-Quart, Sea Salt
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The Signature Cassadou is a versatile cast iron cookware inspired by Provencal hunters. It can be used as a deep saute pan or a small Dutch oven, and it's ideal for frying, braising, and simmering.
The cast iron provides exceptional heat distribution and retention, which locks in flavor and keeps dishes warm or cold at the table. The enameled surface is easy to clean and doesn't require pre-seasoning.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F