JIA Steamer Set With Ceramic Steamer Pot, Lid And Cedar Wood Basket
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The steamer pot and lid are made from fireproof ceramic, which has excellent heat resistance compared to regular stoneware, making it less likely to crack at higher temperatures. The JIA Inc. steamer pot can be used on open flame gas stoves and in both conventional and microwave ovens.
The steamer basket replaces the traditional bamboo base with terracotta. This natural material has efficient liquid absorbing characteristics, meaning it can absorb any excess moisture generated during steaming, ensuring that the food is perfectly moist.
- The steamer pot and lid are made from glazed fireproof ceramic which is robust, versatile, and allows it to be used directly on the stove or in the oven
- The accompanying cedar wood steamer basket differs from others in that it has a perforated terra cotta base and cedar wood wall
- Terra cotta :This material of basket base is ideally suited for steam cooking as it absorbs excess moisture and prevents the food from becoming soggy.
- This beautiful and highly functional steamer won several international design awards
- Extra-Large: Dia. 28 x 34.2 x 23.9 cm / 11 x 13.50 x 9.4 in
- Large: Dia 24 x 29 x 21 cm / 9.4 x 11.4 x 8.3 in
- Personal: Dia. 18 x 15.6 x 23.5 cm / 7.0 x 6.1 x 9.3 in