Global knives are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan. Designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. Global knives singular edge and balance makes them unique and ones of the best in the world.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai.
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance.
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control.
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface.
- Made in Japan