Staub Cast Iron Fry Pan, 10-in, Turquoise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Use the Staub Cast Iron 10 inch Fry Pan for making fried or sautéed chicken or for great bacon and pancake brunch. The textured surface of this enameled cast iron skillet from Staub browns beautifully and heats evenly. Plus the French-inspired colors are great looking! No pre-seasoning required! Staub cookware is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Staub cast iron frying pans come with a lifetime warranty from Staub and are made in France.
- Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Whether you're sautéing poultry or frying bacon, the textured surface of this pan browns beautifully and heats evenly.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Weight: 9 lb.
- Made in France