Tridens Hand Finished Ergonomic Brushed Stainless Steel Fork, 165mm / 6.5-in With Beechwood Base
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Long are the days gone where you needed to figure out how to hold your fork and how to place yourself on front of it! The Tridens Fork is a French creation, designed and produced in the Nantes region. It is intended to facilitate the carving of meat, which you can immobilize as it should in order to make perfect slices using your knife. Thanks to this form, you can neatly cut your lamb leg, your whole duck breast, a poultry, a roast ... It is made for meat lovers!!
- Made of high-end 316 L stainless steel, extremely durable and anti-rust. The Tridens Fork is made from stainless steel (foodgrade) partly recycled and 100% recyclable by a process called «by lost wax casting». Stainless steel is heated to very high temperature and poured into a mold reproducing the shape of the future fork.
- Each piece is then polished by hand, which gives it its uniqueness. It comes with an engrave Tridens logo.
- High quality meat fork with perfect ergonomics in any hand position
- The Tridens Fork allows the meat piece to be held firmly in place
- Contemporary design with character for good meat lovers
- Made for barbecue lovers, the shorter center tooth is ideal to hold the beef coast bone
- Makes cutting meat easier after cooking
- Solid beech wood base engraved with the Tridens logo for tabletop presentation with its salt/pepper/spice dishes
- Fork Dimensions: 4.3 x 6.5 x 1.0-in / 110 x 165 x 25mm. Beechwood base with engrave Tridens logo has two pockets to place spices. Base Dimensions: 4.2 x 6.3 x 1.1-in / 105 x 160 x 28mm. Fork rest onto two holes premade on the base.
- We recommend to handwash the articles with a soft sponge.
- Do not leave in prolonged contact with water or a heat source. Wipe as soon as washing is completed
- Made in Nantes, France