Breville Big Squeeze Slow Juicer
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The Big Squeeze™ with super-sized feed chute juices everything from berries and oranges to wheatgrass and carrots.
The slow juicer that crushes and squeezes to make more juice, with more nutrients and a little fiber for a thicker, smoother texture.
Big Squeeze Technology: A screw and filter design slowly squeezes the maximum quantity of fresh juice from whole foods.
Juice Whole Fruits: The feed chute is one of the largest on-market for slow juicers and allows you to juice whole foods at once.
Juice and Mix: The spout plug lets you pre-mix your juice for a fuller flavor and texture before pouring.
Ultra Quiet Motor: A low impact, 240 Watt motor makes this machine ultra-quiet while operating.
Quick Rinse Technology: The spout plug lets you fill up the mixing bowl and completely rinse out the machine in-between juices.
- Ultra Quiet 240 Watt Motor: Powerful low speed extraction method with no heat transfer
- Two Step Safety Start System: All parts must be assembled and the lid must lock in place before use.
- Direction Control: Features forward and reverse button for easy juicing and unclogging.
- Nutri Basket Filter: Provides maximum yield and nutrients with easy clean between juicing.
- 2 Sized Feed Chutes: Large size for large, soft fruits and vegetables. Small size for hard vegetables and leafy greens.
- Easy Assembly: Assembly indicators to easily fit the various components together in no time at all.
- Removable Jug and Pulp Bin
- Settings: Off/On - Forward/Reverse
- Included Accessories:
- Juicing Jug
- Pulp Jug
- Cleaning Brush
- Voltage: 220-240 Volts
- 2400 W
- Dimensions: 34cm x 30cm x 48cm
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years limited product warranty
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.