Breville The Dual Boiler Espresso & Cappuccino Machine V2
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time. At the heart of this machine is its dual stainless steel boiler heating system. The espresso boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality. What's more, there is another element in the group head, ensuring the entire system maintains a consistent temperature.
The Dual Boiler™ also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) which limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
But there's much more to this machine for the coffee geek. Brew temperature and pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable. At the same time we’ve kept it simple with user-friendly features. An optional Auto Start setting preheats the machine at a programmed time; a top-fill 84 oz. (2.5L) water tank ensures easy access; and the dedicated hot water outlet makes it faster to preheat cups and prepare an Americano. There is also a shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills over time.
The new Dual Boiler™ now includes a descaling function for cleaning at home, a Razor Dosing Tool for precision dosing and consistent extraction, plus a 2 year limited warranty.
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps. Boilers can be descaled by user
- Pump Pressure. 15 Bar Italian pump with Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure
- Timer. Espresso shot clock for a guide to extraction consistency. Clock display with Auto Start setting (preheats the machine at a programmed time)
- Heating System. Dedicated espresso boiler with electronic PID control. Actively Heated Group Head. Heat Exchanger (HX)
- Pre Infusion Function. Programmable low pressure pre-infusion duration and power to fine tune flavor profiles
- Water Tank Capacity. Removable 84 fl.oz (2.5L), top-fill or rear-fill with integrated water filter
- Actively Heated Group Head maintains thermal stability throughout extraction
- Programmable extraction temperature from 190°-205°F. Displays in either °F or °C
- Programmable pre-infusion duration and power with manual override
- Espresso shot clock for a guide to extraction consistency
- Backlit LCD displays either extraction temperature, shot clock or clock
- Auto Start preheats the machine at a programmed time
- Audio alerts can be altered from high, low or no volume
- Drop down swivel foot lifts the machine for easy maneuverability
- 'Fill Tank' alert prevents a shot from being pulled without sufficient water in the tank
- Auto Start setting preheats the machine at a programmed time; a top-fill 84 fl. oz water tank ensures easy access; and the dedicated hot water outlet makes it faster to pre-heat cups or prepare an Americano.
- Shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills over time.
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps
- Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Heat Exchanger (HX) aids thermal stability
- Programmable volumetric control – preset 1 & 2 cup, manual over-ride or reprogrammable
- Espresso pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure
- 360° swivel steam wand with 3 hole tip
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making an Americano or preheating cups
- Included Grouphead Filters. 58mm stainless steel "single wall filter baskets" (1 & 2 cup) and "dual wall filter baskets" (1 & 2 cup)
- Dimensions: 15 x 16.25 x 15 (inches H x W x D)
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.