Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time. At the heart of this machine is its dual stainless steel boiler heating system. The espresso boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality. What's more, there is another element in the group head, ensuring the entire system maintains a consistent temperature.
The Dual Boiler™ also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) which limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
But there's much more to this machine for the coffee geek. Brew temperature and pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable. At the same time we’ve kept it simple with user-friendly features. An optional Auto Start setting preheats the machine at a programmed time; a top-fill 84 oz. (2.5L) water tank ensures easy access; and the dedicated hot water outlet makes it faster to preheat cups and prepare an Americano. There is also a shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills over time.
The new Dual Boiler™ now includes a descaling function for cleaning at home, a Razor Dosing Tool for precision dosing and consistent extraction, plus a 2 year limited warranty.
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps. Boilers can be descaled by user
- Pump Pressure. 15 Bar Italian pump with Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure
- Timer. Espresso shot clock for a guide to extraction consistency. Clock display with Auto Start setting (preheats the machine at a programmed time)
- Heating System. Dedicated espresso boiler with electronic PID control. Actively Heated Group Head. Heat Exchanger (HX)
- Pre Infusion Function. Programmable low pressure pre-infusion duration and power to fine tune flavor profiles
- Water Tank Capacity. Removable 84 fl.oz (2.5L), top-fill or rear-fill with integrated water filter
- Actively Heated Group Head maintains thermal stability throughout extraction
- Programmable extraction temperature from 190°-205°F. Displays in either °F or °C
- Programmable pre-infusion duration and power with manual override
- Espresso shot clock for a guide to extraction consistency
- Backlit LCD displays either extraction temperature, shot clock or clock
- Auto Start preheats the machine at a programmed time
- Audio alerts can be altered from high, low or no volume
- Drop down swivel foot lifts the machine for easy maneuverability
- 'Fill Tank' alert prevents a shot from being pulled without sufficient water in the tank
- Auto Start setting preheats the machine at a programmed time; a top-fill 84 fl. oz water tank ensures easy access; and the dedicated hot water outlet makes it faster to pre-heat cups or prepare an Americano.
- Shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills over time.
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps
- Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Heat Exchanger (HX) aids thermal stability
- Programmable volumetric control – preset 1 & 2 cup, manual over-ride or reprogrammable
- Espresso pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure
- 360° swivel steam wand with 3 hole tip
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making an Americano or preheating cups
- Included Grouphead Filters. 58mm stainless steel "single wall filter baskets" (1 & 2 cup) and "dual wall filter baskets" (1 & 2 cup)
- Dimensions: 15 x 16.25 x 15 (inches H x W x D)
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty