Gude Delta Porterhouse Steak Knife With African Black Wood Handle, 4-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- This knife is made from high-carbon stainless steel, which is the highest quality steel available for knives. This means that it is sharp, durable, and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The blade is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp edge, so you can get clean cuts every time.
- The handle is made of African Blackwood, which is one of the heaviest woods in the world. This gives the handle a classy look and feel, and it also makes it very durable.
- The handle is slightly raised, which provides a comfortable grip, even when your hands are wet or slippery.
- The blade is dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze.
- Solingen is known for its high-quality knife-making, so you can be sure that this knife is made with the best materials and craftsmanship.
- The blade is forged, which means that it is made from a single bar of steel. This makes the blade harder and thicker, which makes it more durable and resistant to damage.
- Blade Length: 4 1/2-in