Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 6.75-Quart, Rhone
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Le Creuset Dutch Oven is an essential cooking pot for home cooks and professional chefs alike. Its everyday versatility makes it perfect for everything from slow-cooking and braising to roasting, frying, baking and much more.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 16" long with handles, 9 3/4" wide, 7" tall with lid
- Capacity: 6.75 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Moroccan Chicken Stew With Chermoula
Prepare the chermoula first. It can be made up to two days ahead of time. In a dry skillet set over medium heat, toast the cumin seeds and corianter seeds, shaking constantly, about 1 minute or until fragrant. Let cool, then grind in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle. In a food processor, blend ground spices with remaining ingredients until pureed.
Wash and pat chicken dry. Make a seasoned flour mixture by combining flour with cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour mixture. Reserve what remains.
In a Dutch oven set over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Put the chicken pieces in the pot, skin side-down. Brown about 3 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken to a plate.
Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook 2-3 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Sprinkle in the reserved flour mixture, and stir until lightly browned. Pour in the wine and chicken broth and cook until slightly thickened. Add the tomatoes, olives and raisins. Stir to combine.
Return the chicken to the pot. Cover and cook 2-3 hours, until meat reaches 170 F. Serve over yellow rice and garnish with chermoula, parsley and lemon zest.