Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- The base is made out of an alloy of stainless steel and aluminum. The heat is simultaneously spread over the whole surface of the base and sides. For gentle, economic cooking with no risk of sticking and protecting all the nutritional qualities of food.
- The stainless steel steamer is available in 2 sizes: 8” and 9.5”. The Cristel universal steamers adapt to Cristel vessels (sauté-pans, saucepans, stewpans) of the same diameter.
- Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic, electric and induction
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
|Item Number||Diameter||Lenght||Height||Fits Vessels|
|CVU20Q||8-in / 20 cm||10-in / 20 cm||3.3-in / 8 cm||from 6.50“ to 8“|
|CVU24Q||9.5-in / 24 cm||11.8-in / 32 cm||3.7-in / 12 cm||from 8“ to 9.50“|