Cristel Strate Stainless Steel Steamer Insert, 6.5-Quart
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- The Cristel steamers adapt to Cristel vessels (sauté-pans, saucepans, stewpans) of the same diameter.
- The Strate steamer, made of stainless steel 18/10, preserves the taste of your food and is easy to clean after cooking.
- The detachable handle system allows a perfect stacking of Cristel cookware to save space in drawers, cabinets and in the dishwasher.
- Dimensions. Diameter: 10-in / 26 cm. Length: 12.6-in / 32 cm. Height: 4.5-in / 12 cm. Capacity: 6.5 qt / 6.2 lt
- Fits vessels of 10-in / 26 cm
- Compatible with: Induction, Halogen, Gas, Ceramic, Electric cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Made in France